Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 15 in the I Survived series.
- #1: I Survived the Sinking of the Titanic, 1912 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #2: I Survived the Shark Attacks of 1916 (Prebound): $16.80
- #3: I Survived Hurricane Katrina, 2005 (Prebound): $16.80
- #4: I Survived the Bombing of Pearl Harbor, 1941 (Hardcover): Email or call for price
- #5: I Survived the San Francisco Earthquake, 1906 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #6: I Survived the Attacks of September 11th, 2001 (Prebound): $16.80
- #7: I Survived the Battle of Gettysburg, 1863: Book 7 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #8: I Survived the Japanese Tsunami, 2011: Book 8 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #9: I Survived the Nazi Invasion, 1944: Book 9 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #10: I Survived the Destruction of Pompeii, A.D. 79: Book 10 of the I Survived Series (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #11: I Survived the Great Chicago Fire, 1871 (Prebound): $16.80
- #12: I Survived the Joplin Tornado, 2011 (Prebound): Email or call for price
- #13: I Survived the Hindenburg Disaster, 1937 (MP3 CD): Email or call for price
- #14: I Survived the Eruption of Mount St. Helens, 1980 (I Survived #14) (Library Binding): $16.99
- #16: I Survived the Children's Blizzard 1888 (Prebound): $15.80
The battlefield was soaked in blood. Screams of injured soldiers rang through the air. Eleven-year-old Nathaniel Knox knelt behind a rock, his gun clutched in his shaking hands. Nate had been heading to New York City to find his father. But now he was trapped in a terrible gunfight between American and British troops.
This Revolutionary War had started as a thrilling fight for freedom. The 13 American colonies were breaking apart from England, away from King George III. The colonies would band together to become a brand-new country: The United States of America
But King George was like a snake with America gripped in his fangs - and he didn't want to let go. So now it was war - brutal, bloody war. And America was being crushed by the mighty British army. Thousands of American troops were either dead or dying in filthy British prison ships. General George Washington's army was in tatters.
All Nate wanted was to find his father...and to get out of here alive.
About the Author
Lauren Tarshis's New York Times bestselling I Survived series tells stories of young people and their resilience and strength in the midst of unimaginable disasters. Lauren has brought her signature warmth and exhaustive research to topics such as the September 11 attacks, the destruction of Pompeii, Hurricane Katrina, and the bombing of Pearl Harbor, among others. She lives in Westport, Connecticut, and can be found online at www.laurentarshis.com.