Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 6 in the A Narwhal and Jelly Book series.
- #1: Narwhal: Unicorn of the Sea! (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #1) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #2: Super Narwhal and Jelly Jolt (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #2) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #3: Peanut Butter and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #3) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #4: Narwhal's Otter Friend (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #4) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #5: Happy Narwhalidays (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #5) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #7: Narwhalicorn and Jelly (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #7) (Hardcover): $12.99
- #8: A Super Scary Narwhalloween (A Narwhal and Jelly Book #8) (Hardcover): $12.99
Narwhal and Jelly become the coolest teachers in the world wide waters in the hilarious sixth book of this blockbuster graphic novel series!
Dive into four new stories about Narwhal and Jelly becoming substitute teachers! The two best friends come across an enthusiastic school of fish one morning. Unfortunately, Mr. Blowfish, their teacher, has come down with a cold, and class will have to be cancelled . . . until Professor Knowell (Narwhal) and Super Teacher (Jelly) volunteer to help out! The first subject is Wafflematics, in which Narwhal and Jelly calculate the number of waffles needed to feed the class. That's what we're chalking about! Next up is a super-fun science scavenger hunt, followed by a game of "Tag! You're Awesome!" at recess. Narwhal's teaching methods may be unconventional, but with Jelly's help, the two teach (and learn) with their trademark positivity and humor. Before they know it, the day is over . . . but what grade will Narwhal receive from Jelly?
About the Author
BEN CLANTON is the New York Times bestselling author and illustrator of the Narwhal and Jelly series, whose picture books include Mo's Mustache; Vote for Me!; Rot, the Cutest in the World!; Boo Who?; It Came in the Mail; Something Extraordinary and Rex Wrecks It!. He lives with his wife and kids in Seattle, Washington.
An Indigo Best Kids’ Book For 2021
A 2022 Texas Library Association Little Maverick Graphic Novel Pick
"Narwhal’s School of Awesomeness has the right combination of frenetic pace and reassuring characters . . . The wingspan of an albatross is useful information, and so is how to express gratitude to your teacher in four different languages." —Imaginary Elevators
"Fans of Narwhal and Jelly and reluctant readers will enjoy this funny, cute, quick-paced story." —CM Reviews