Share God's love and redemption with this beautiful fall story about a farmer who turns a simple pumpkin into a bright light that brings joy. This parable tale by bestselling author Liz Curtis Higgs will help your children understand how God makes us into new creations and calls us to share His light with all.
During this season of renewal, children will love this read-aloud book about harvest, jack-o'-lanterns, and God's belief in us. Cuddle close with little ones as they explore God's great gifts of autumn blessings and hope in this illustrated book that won the Gold Medallion Award for Best Christian Book of the Year.
This picture book for toddlers age 2 to 5 years old
- teaches kids how God's love changes our hearts
- turns family or Sunday School story time into a faith-growing discussion
- includes scriptures on each page that tie the story to?biblical truths
- shows the stages of a pumpkin plant growing from a small seed into a huge gourd
- makes a cheerful addition to any alternative Halloween?or Thanksgiving celebration
Liz Curtis Higgs' parable storybook shares the gospel with children each harvest season and reminds them of God's great love.
Don't miss the other books in the Parable Series by Liz Curtis Higgs:
- The Parable of the Lily, an Easter story about grace and forgiveness
- The Sunflower Parable, a summer story?about planting seeds in people's hearts
- The Pine Tree Parable, a Christmas story about giving