5/19 -- Curbside Pickup Available!
"A new twist on a classic story and song, this book is just pure fun." — School Library Journal
Old MacDonald has some new friends on the farm: Old MacDonald had a farm E-I-E-I-O. And on that farm he had a...TRUCK?! With a DIG DIG here and a SCOOP SCOOP there, this classic folk song just got revved up! Beloved machines—the excavator, dump truck, bulldozer, and more—will have vehicle enthusiasts of all ages reading and singing along.
• With colorful, fun illustrations, and subtle themes of gender equality, both parents and kids will enjoy this story over and over again
• Ideal for family and elementary school story time
• Steve Goetz was inspired to write his debut picture book, Old MacDonald Had a Truck, after his son began to sing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" with alternative lyrics
Fans of Old MacDonald Had a Boat and Old MacDonald's Things That Go will love this entertaining read (and sing-aloud book) with a surprise ending.
Recommended for children ages 4-6 years to enjoy any time of day.
• Perfect family read aloud book
• For early and emergent readers in Preschool through Grade 1
About the Author
Steve Goetz was inspired to write his debut picture book after his son began to sing "Old MacDonald Had a Farm" with alternative lyrics. He lives with his family in San Francisco.
Eda Kaban is a native of Turkey. She now teaches at Academy of Art University, in addition to exhibiting work in galleries and illustrating children's books. She lives in San Francisco.
"A fun, entertaining intersection of song and topic."-Booklist
"Loads of infectious fun make this a read-aloud treat."--Kirkus Reviews, starred review
"A new twist on a classic story and song, this book is just pure fun."-School Library Journal