Usually Ships in 1-5 Days
Other Books in Series
This is book number 5 in the The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad series.
- #1: The Legend of the Coral Caves: An Unofficial Graphic Novel for Minecrafters (The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad #1) (Paperback): $11.99
- #2: Zombies vs. Turtles: An Unofficial Graphic Novel for Minecrafters (The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad #2) (Paperback): $11.99
- #3: Game of the Guardians: An Unofficial Graphic Novel for Minecrafters (The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad #3) (Paperback): $11.99
- #4: A Battle Begins: An Unofficial Minecrafters Graphic Novel for Fans of the Aquatic Update (The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad #4) (Paperback): $11.99
- #6: Marine Madness: An Unofficial Minecrafters Graphic Novel for Fans of the Aquatic Update (The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad #6) (Paperback): $11.99
The fifth book in the S.Q.U.I.D. Squad graphic novel series for Minecrafters written by New York Times bestselling author Megan Miller.
The S.Q.U.I.D. Squad is made up of three bold children who are part of a secret, underwater society of Book Guardians. They combine their unique talents to solve mysteries, right wrongs, and explore the oceans!
With their secret base discovered, the Book Guardians, bent on protecting their culture, must find a new headquarters far from the Pillagers. As they set out for the Ocean’s End, a faraway, uncharted sea, a surprise Pillager attack splits the voyagers up. It is up to the stranded S.Q.U.I.D. Squad to save the library of ancient books that the Pillagers want to burn and find their way to their new base.
A mysterious underwater witch sends them on a dangerous path through swimming skeletons and poisonous sea pickles, but the witch’s magic spells—from super-fast swimming potions and endless invisi-food—may cause more problems than they solve. With the fate of their community resting on their shoulders, Inky, Max, and Luke will use everything they’ve got to outsmart the Pillagers.
About the Author
Megan Miller was born in Talara, Peru, and from there grew up in Miami, Barcelona, and the suburbs of London, England. She's also lived in Houston, Austin, NYC, the Hudson Valley, Kentucky, and finally New Mexico. She plays Minecraft daily, and has also spent many hours in the past with arcade game Centipede, the first Castle Wolfenstein shooters, the first color Mac space shooter Crystal Quest, The Sims, Sim City (1-3), City Skylines, Civilization, and more. You can contact her through her website, meganfmiller.com - (see you there!)