Fodor's Infocus Cayman Islands (Full-Color Travel Guide) (Paperback)
Whether you want to hit the surf on Seven Mile Beach, go snorkeling in turquoise waters, or dine on fresh seafood at waterfront restaurants, the local Fodor's travel experts in the Cayman Islands are here to help Fodor's InFocus Cayman Islands guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time. This new edition has been fully-redesigned with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor's InFocus Cayman Islands travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 10 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, beaches, scuba diving sites, outdoor activities, nightlife, shopping, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED "BEST OF" FEATURES on "Best Beaches" "Best Outdoor Activities" and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, cuisine, arts and crafts, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on "Weddings and Honeymoons," "Kids and Families," and "Native Sons: Caymanian Artists"
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Grand Cayman, Cayman Brac, Little Cayman, and more
Planning on visiting other Caribbean Islands? Check out Fodor's InFocus Turks and Caicos Islands, InFocus Aruba, Fodor's InFocus Barbados and St. Lucia, and Fodor's Essential Caribbean.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR'S AUTHORS: Each Fodor's Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor's has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us