Jane & Me Sea Turtle Family (the Jane Goodall Institute) (Board Books)
Welcome to the coral reefs--home of many species, including Hawksbill sea turtles. Learn all about their hard shells which keep them safe, how they got their name, and how they interact with their babies in this interactive tall, hardcover finger puppet book. Wiggle the plush turtle hand puppet while discovering all kinds of fun facts about their lives in the wild from what they eat to how they sleep underwater... even though they can't breathe under there
Collect the entire Jane & Me series for more Jane Goodall books for kids
When children learn about animals and the environment, they begin to understand that everything is connected--and that they can make a difference in this world. Jane Goodall children's books plant seeds for understanding, love, care, and most importantly, hope. A portion of the proceeds from the sale of this book goes to support the Jane Goodall Institute. The Jane & Me brand is also a member of 1% for the Planet--a global network whose members contribute at least one percent of their annual sales to environmental causes.
- The adorable built-in finger-puppet encourages interactive finger play and helps develop fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- Thick, board pages perfect for little hands to actively participate in storytime.
- Lively illustrations and a stuffed finger puppet help keep little girls and boys engaged throughout.
- Babies and toddlers learn best when they are playing, especially when their grown-ups are in on the fun.
- Small trim perfect for little readers.