- Best-selling Utah-specific guide on Amazon.
- Editor’s Choice: brand-new, in-depth and beautifully illustrated features written by local insiders.
- The next annual Sundance Film Festival will be scheduled for early 2021 (January). The festival usually brings over 100,000 attendees to Park City, Utah, each year.
- In 2018, Utah visitors spent $9.75 billion, which supported 136,000 jobs, resulting in $1.28 billion in state & local tax revenue. Source: https://travel.utah.gov/research-planning/utah-tourism-industry-metrics
- New front cover has eye-catching full-bleed images with key selling points on the front
- New back cover is fully-redesigned
- “Best of” Lists will visually engage the reader and provide an overview of the entire destination (best things to eat, see, do, drink, as well as what to read and watch before going)
- Visually focused with more color and images including more full and half-page images throughout and color-coded category icons
- Other useful features including Great Itineraries, Calendar of Events, Best Tours, Outdoor Adventures, and more.
- “Travel Smart” (logistical planning tips section) now at the front of the book and redesigned to be more infographic in feel
- Stronger Voice and Opinions give all Fodor's guides more personality. Books are more friendly and conversational in tone, going beyond informational to being inspirational
CURATED AND RELEVANT:
- Focused coverage on only the best places so travelers can make the most out of their limited time.
- Carefully vetted recommendations for all types of establishments and price points.
- Shortened reviews presented with brevity and focus.
Please see additional key selling points in the book main description